Trying to get myself out of a gloomy mood; thinking positively. So here goes some tips:
1. Make the best of your circumstances. No one has everything and everyone has something of sorrow mixed with the gladness of life. The trick is to make the laughter outweigh the tears.
2. Make up your mind to be happy. Learn to find pleasure in little things.
3. Don't spend your life brooding over mistakes or misfortunes. Don't be one that never gets over things.
4. You can't please everyone. Don't let criticism hurt you.
5. Don't let neighbor's set your standard ( there's no need "keeping up with the Joneses"). Be yourself.
6. Don't borrow trouble. Imaginary things are harder to bear than actual ones.
7. Don't take yourself too seriously.
8. Since hate poisons the soul, do not cherish enmities or grudges. Avoid people who make you unhappy.
9. Do what you can for those who are less fortunate than yourself.
10. Pray for happiness.