OMG, I got tagged and forgot to post this. Thanks so much Okeoghene. I'm soooooo sorry this is late. But better late than never abi?
I 'm sure everybody knows the rules already, so skip!
11 Random Things
- I love to read Karen Kingsbury's books. I feel like i'm part of the story and characters are my imaginary next door neighbors.
- I love music.
- I was a good dancer, wonder where all that talent completely disappeared to.
- Past horror movie lover. Some of the scenes are so foolish that my sis and i would laugh long and hard at the stupidity of it all. The addiction stopped after watching "Exorcism of Emily Rose"-based on a true life story. For about 2 weeks after the movie, my eyes would snap open at exactly 3am *that was spooky*. Rarely watch horror flicks these days but occasionally can't resist "1000 Ways to Die" .
- I like suya ( BBQ beef). I've been told numerous times that its unhealthy but i still indulge.
- I come from a family of 7.
- I'm about 5ft 9 inches tall.
- I'm Deltan.
- I love children; babies, toddlers, pre-teens. Don't plan to have more than 3 though.
- I love God.
- At last....... I feel emotionally drained after reading newspapers these days.
What is your middle name? Atary.
Favorite food? Presently, Rice.... rice....rice. It can be jollof rice, fried rice, white rice, coconut rice, Chinese fried rice, rice pudding, rice sha. I can eat rice so many times and won't get tired.
Favorite board game? Snake and Ladder. Tempted to say Chess but that tense me up.Snake and ladder is soooo relaxing, not much thinking involved (mostly a game of luck)
Favorite Nigerian musician? Lemar, he's British-Nigerian, that's Nigerian now (was a little obsessed with his voice 5 years ago, bought all his cds).
Education or fame? Education please. In love with my privacy.
What grinds your gear? People who eat noisily with their mouth open.
Favorite movie? Sound of Music. Old skool me.
Earth, Wind, Water and Fire? What describes you? Earth. I'm relatively cool headed. Very practical and dependable. Don't like drama.
Legacy? What would you like to be remembered for? I want to leave behind a legacy of love. I want to be remembered for loving and caring for people.
If you are not you, who would you like to be? Would be me over and over again. I love ME.
Don't intend to subject anybody to any late tags so will just skip this part